Did you work for us at some point during the 2020 year? You’re going to need your W-2 to fill out your taxes – lucky for you they are now available to download on our website! Below are step-by-step directions but don’t worry, if you get stuck or have a question you can always call us at any of our branch locations and we would be more than happy to help you out!
1. Go to the LK Jordan website: www.lkjordan.com
2. From the main page, click the CANDIDATE PORTAL tab and select “Login” from the drop down list.
3. At the login screen, type in your User Name and Password. This is the same information that is used to check online pay stubs.
4. If you know your Login information, continue on to Step 5. If you forgot your User Name or Password, follow these steps to reset.
- From the login screen, click the appropriate option, either “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?”.
- If you choose “Forgot Username?”, you will need to enter your Email, First Name and Last Name then press “Find Username”.
- If you choose “Forgot Password?”, you will need to enter your Username OR your Email, First Name and Last Name then press “Send Reset Link”.
5. From the Home page, click on “Manage W-2’s”.
6. Press the option to “Click here to receive your W-2’s electronically”.
7. From the [W2s], you will be able to see your 2020 W-2.
IMPORTANT: Please note – if viewing on your cell phone – you will need to select “Desktop Version” on the bottom right of the screen for them to show up.