First and foremost, we hope that you, your friends and family, are all staying safe and healthy. L.K. Jordan values the health and safety of our employees, candidates, and clients above everything else which is why we are implementing a few new policies that will go into effect when we reopen on Monday, May 18th.
1. Our Staffing Supervisors and Search Consultants are available for pre-scheduled interviews only – we will not be taking walk-in’s until further notice.
This is to ensure that we avoid having too many people in our lobby, testing area, drug testing area, etc. You must already have been in communication with a Staffing Supervisor/Search Consultant, they will have reviewed your resume and have set up a time with you to come in to interview.
2. Video/phone interviews are still preferred.
We understand that for some positions that we are hiring for phone or video interviews will not work, but for the majority of jobs they will. If you prefer this option please connect with your Staffing Supervisor to make sure they understand and we will absolutely honor your preference.
3. We will be requiring everyone to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
While it is not mandated in Texas to wear one, we are requiring our candidates and employees to for the overall safe and health of everyone. To avoid having you leave and come back another time, please come prepared.
4. A temperature scan will be taken of everyone that comes into our offices.
Anyone who has a temperature of 100.0 or more, will be asked to leave until they have been 24 hours fever free and then they can return. We will also be temperature screening our employees daily.
5. All testing computers, chairs, pens, desks, etc. will be wiped down after every use.
Again, we want to serve our candidates AND make sure to keep everyone as safe as possible.
6. Candidates will be required to answer a COVID-19 Employee Questionnaire.
Essentially the questions will be asking if you have come into contact with someone how had a confirmed case, if you traveled to various regions that had confirmed cases, if you have recently had cold or flu-like symptoms combined with a temperature of 100.0 or higher, etc.